Friday, January 2, 2009

TO A SWEET NEW YEAR

The holiday craziness and champagne toasts are behind us. Now what? Are you making New Year's resolutions? If so, is it something unique or something to challenge yourself? My goal this year is try something new, maybe once a month, once a week. I'm not quite sure yet but my goal is to put something interesting on my calendar so that I'm meeting new people, trying a new food or wine, or putting myself in new situations.

With that, I'm looking to February and marking my calendar for the CHOCOLATE DECADENCE party hosted by Boca Raton Magazine benefiting the Junior League of Boca Raton. You too should make note and join me for this event Thursday, February, 5th from 6-9pm.

After all, it's a sweet new year and we should all be rewarded.

No comments:

 
Site Meter