Monday, August 17, 2009

Server Interview

Meet Vince, one of our awesome servers who has been with us from the beginning!



How long have you with here at Zed451?
10 months… since the opening

What position did you start in?
Started as a server, now a trainer

What do you enjoy most about working here with us?
The connections that we are encouraged to make with our guests… no canned presentations!

What do you enjoy most about the unique guests at Zed?
I can be myself and have fun with our guests… the way I would with a friend in my home.

What is your all-time favorite dish that has been on the menu?
The Morrocan Chicken

What about a favorite current dish?
The Ancho BBQ Ribs… they are sweet and spicy and very tender

And your favorite cocktail?
Cucumber Strawberry Mojito… I explain how 10 Cane is made with virgin sugar cane and distilled like cognac. I then explain how well the rum blends with the fruit and vegetable for a fantastic and refreshing cocktail.

What are your most and least favorite parts of your job?
My favorite thing is management is awesome, very personable and the GM is easy to get along with. I would love for more people in the community to know how great we are as a restaurant.

Say "hello" to Vince next time you come in!

No comments:

 
Site Meter